We're expanding at our Stockton Heath office and we're looking for someone who loves to get things done to join our friendly, award winning team.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service, so the right candidate needs to be friendly as well as efficient.
If you have recent experience in an office co-ordination we would love to hear from you. Candidates must have strong communication skills and be experienced in secretarial and administration support. You must also be highly organised as you will provide vital support to the property and development team.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
• Answer phones and direct calls, meet and greet visitors to the Covid Secure office;
• General Administrative duties including managing incoming emails, typing, filing, post and ordering stationary;
• Take minutes of meetings;
• Assist with coordinating maintenance problems and ensuring these are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate time-scale;
• Basic accounts;
• Maintaining and updating property files and documentation;
• Carrying out occasional property inspections;
• Checking timesheets;
• General administration for other Group Companies;
• Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures;
• Liaising with contractors and tradesmen.
Hours up to full time - TBC
Salary Dependant on experience
To apply send your CV and covering letter explaining how you've helped a previous organisation reach their goals, and send it to Gerry Mason-Rolls, Gmasonfirstname.lastname@example.org #jobs #warringtonjob #administratorneeded #goalgetter