Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to James Peacock Property ‘the Agent’
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 4 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £60 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 4%.
- Payment of up to £100 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/fobs/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
James Peacock Property is a member of Client Money Protect (CMP), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Property Redress Scheme (PRS), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Rental voids are costly and also pose a security risk to your investment.
At James Peacock Property we are fully aware of the importance of proactively sourcing quality tenants as quickly as possible. When a property becomes vacant we vigorously advertise through our network of property portals on the internet ensuring your property is put in front of thousands of potential tenants.
In addition to this we erect a stylish, To Let board and contact our database of waiting tenants.
This approach is highly effective and results in a high level of occupancy.