Junior Lettings Negotiator
Salary £14k & commission structure
We’re James Peacock Property, based in Stockton Heath and we are looking for someone special to join our friendly and professional lettings team. If you, or someone you know is organised, great with people and has excellent office skills we’d love to hear from you.
A car and clean driving licence is essential as you’ll be showing tenants around our properties, and conducting property inspections.
Whilst experience in the sector would be a benefit, we’d be delighted to train the right candidate, and share our experience to set them on a career in the property industry.
Duties will involve
- Providing a high level of customer service to landlords and tenants
- Property visits and inspections
- Daily administration
Job Type / Category
Candidates will need to hold a full clean UK driving license and have access to a car. Working hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of one years’ experience within an office administrative role or lettings agency
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Process orientated and customer service focused
- A team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly organised
Please send your CV and covering letter to Gerry Mason- Rolls, Lettings Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 5pm Thursday 7 March. Interview date: Thursday 14 March 2019