James Peacock Property Ltd takes the privacy of its clients, suppliers and employees seriously and is committed to protecting their personal information and preserving the privacy of all visitors to its websites.
By registering on this site and providing information to us you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy.
The type of personal information we collect
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to respecting the personal data you supply to us. You may submit the following personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website:
- your name, job title, company, e-mail address and telephone number when completing an enquiry form
- your name, job title, company, address, e-mail address and telephone number when completing a feedback form
- your CV if you submit this via the Website; and
- your e-mail address when signing up for updates
If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you, then simply e-mail us.
Our contact details
Name: James Peacock Property Ltd
Address: 110 London Road, Stockton Heath, WA4 6LE
Phone Number: 01925 243366
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you via our website, email or application form for one of the following reasons:
- To process property and investment services including credit checks
- To recruit and pay employees
- To manage investments
- To provide you with the most accurate information and effective service
- To provide management information to better utilise our assets
Why is the data is being collected?
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to respond to your queries and provide you with services that you request;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- where you have provided us with an e-mail address, to send you updates on James Peacock Property
- where you have sent us your CV, regarding recruitment within the Company; and
where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies, as well as with our trusted partners to provide you with the best service. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any other third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose the personal information you provide us with to third parties to comply with any legal obligation or any order of a law enforcement authority. We may use the information you provide to assist us with database profiling. This is aimed at improving the quality of this web service and the content we produce for you.
We will not keep your data for longer than is lawfully required and such data will be maintained in accordance with our internal retention procedures which are determined in accordance with regulatory obligations and good practice. If you have any questions or requests about the Privacy and Data Protection section of these Terms, please contact by writing to us at James Peacock Property, 110 London Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington, WA4 6LE, UK. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01925 243366.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.